The first three chapters of Ezra provides ample evidence that the most important thing to the returning Jews was worship. If you combed through your life, would you find similar evidence of the priority of worship? Here are some of the ways the evidence showed up in Ezra. Use these categories to evaluate the priority of worship in your life.
- The way you spend the budget
- The way you organize your family
- The way you spend your time
- The way you use your talent
- The way you express your emotions
- The way you evaluate your life
While you're thinking about Sunday, on a practical note, let me know how you feel about the new InfoCard.
May you find grace this week.